Code Miraculous (Code Lyoko X Miraculous Ladybug)

Show off your stories, art, videos, and other projects here!
Micshork
Veteran

Code Miraculous (Code Lyoko X Miraculous Ladybug)

Post by Micshork » 30 Oct 2018, 15:05

Hello.

I am currently working on an art project with an artist to make a piece of art that resembles Captain America Civil War where it is one side the Lyoko Warriors and the other side Miraculous Ladybug & Friends. I hope to be able to write a story round this where Hawkmoth get's possessed by XANA and attacks both the Digital and Physical World simultaneously and the two factions of heroes have to put aside their differences and work together to stop Hawkmoth and Xana from taking over the world. Some of the Lyoko Warriors would be able to be projected into the physical world in their Lyoko Forms to aid the heroes on the outside while a couple Miraculous Holders would also aid in the battle on Lyoko.

So I wanted to know your overall thoughts on a crossover between these Two French Produced Anime/TV Shows and how you think it might go.

Personally I wish that ZAG would acquire the rights to Code Lyoko and add it to their ZagToons/Zag Heroez Brands.

What are your thoughts on a crossover?

(By the way I made this logo myself) :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login