The Blog Index - words by forumites

Show off your stories, art, videos, and other projects here!
Starke
2014 Most Helpful

The Blog Index - words by forumites

Post by Starke » 05 Dec 2014, 18:29

The blog section of CLE is an interesting, but even by the standards of CLE, rather seldom-used place. Additionally, a number of members have blogs not on CLE, and while helpful, a link in the author's siggi isn't all that convenient for blog-searchers or repeat readers. This thread is to serve as a hub where all the blogs penned by forum members can be seen in one place.

If you're writing a blog and would like to be added to the list, please give the blog name, the name it's written under (if different from your username), and a one- or two-sentence summation of the blog's subject. This list is primarily for "active blogs," but I use the term rather loosely. I expect I'll update this post maybe once every ~2 months; if there's been no posts in that time, it'll be moved to the inactive session. If you have a blog, but it's been inactive for over that amount of time, please include the date of the last entry and I will put it under the inaction section.

Active Blogs:

---

Inactive Blogs:

Starke Raving Mad, by Starke, last entry May 3rd, 2013

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login