PROJECT: Code Audio

Show off your stories, art, videos, and other projects here!
Belpoisism

PROJECT: Code Audio

Post by Belpoisism » 19 Oct 2015, 19:04

:jeremie: Hi there dear Kadic Students and Lyoko Warriors! I am here to talk about my new project called Code Audio. First of all Code Lyoko was the first cartoon that I've fallen in love with (Re-watched every season and currently watching Evolution) and I always wanted to contribute to the fanbase, do something that would be appreciated. Then I came up with the idea Code Audio which is basically about what would happen if a character of our choice or all of them had a voice diary. It's about our warriors' (and maybe new ones added in the future) personal lives with tiny bits of XANA involved (may change in the future since It's just a prototype fo now). It will mainly revolve around their relationships and such but I am fully open to any kind of ideas. Also I am looking for people to help me write the scripts and mainly people to voice act the characters. You don't have to have the same voice or resemble it (although the ones resembling the voices will get a boost while elections). For more info or voice acting you can pm me!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login