Dedicated RP Forums

All of your roleplaying and what not go here!
Sanyu
Veteran

Dedicated RP Forums

Post by Sanyu » 08 May 2012, 17:32

Since no one's done this yet on the new site, here's the new list of specific RP fourms! Post links or ads to the site here, and I'll add them to this post!

Original Settings

Anime/Manga Settings

Video Game Settings

Other Cartoon Settings

Live-Action TV/Film Settings Literature Settings

I'll start off with an ad for my site, since it really needs more people.

HOME / PLACES / CREATURES / RULES / ADVERTISE

It's an all-out war!

The world's heroes, Kamen Riders and Super Sentai, are at war. Former allies have now become enemies as battle wages on between Dai-SHOCKER, led by Tsukasa Kadoya, better known as Kamen Rider Decade, and Dai-Zangyack, led by Gokaiger Emperor Marvelous, GokaiRed. They have each recruited their fellow Riders and Sentai, as well as the enemies their heroes have faced, in order to combat the other side...

The only hope for the world rests with the heroes who remained without a side... For only they can discover the true cause of the war, and finally put an end to it once and for all.

--------------

Super Hero Taisen is a literate tokusatsu roleplay which very loosely based on the film of the same name. The staff are very laid back, easy to talk to, and even easier to get along with in the cbox. Despite the setting and scenario, we usually don't take ourselves seriously, and Rule of Fun overshadows Rule of Drama most of the time, making it enjoyable for anyone. We encourage open-mindedness and creativity, allowing for players to forge their own stories, whether a veteran of the genre or someone just getting exposed to it for the first time.

While the main focus is Riders and Sentai, all kinds of spandex-y wearing superheroes are welcome, from Japanese Spider-Man to Ultraman. There are many ways this war can end... Who's side are you on?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login