Corruption of the super computer (Remake)

This section is for Code Lyoko Related RPs only!
Jeanie
Veteran

Corruption of the super computer (Remake)

Post by Jeanie » 04 May 2012, 20:36

After a recent trip to Sector 5, Xana messed something up in the computer. Now the forms are switched meaning your earth form is your lyoko form and your lyoko form is your earth form. This also means you can use your lyoko abilities on earth, but not on lyoko.
Confused? So are we.

Rules
Forum Rules
Rpg Rules
If your character doesn't go to Lyoko then the super computer's bug won't effect them

Cannons
Jeremie: Me
Aelita: Aelita XD
Odd:
Ulrich:
Yumi:
Xana: Me

oc format
Name
Earth(Lyoko) Appearance
*Ability(ies)
Bio
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Xanlei Yukone
Lyoko(Earth) Apperance: Image
Earth(Lyoko) Appearance: Image
*Crush
*Ability(ies): Xana's abilities
Bio: Xanlei is a clone created by Xana after Aelita's memory was stolen. With that memory he created Xanlei to do his bidding. Of course that bit of memory isn't the same as the memory that was restored to Aelita.

Name: Jeanie Hendricks
Lyoko(Earth) Apperance: n/a
Earth(Lyoko) Appearance: Image
*Crush: Odd
*Ability(ies): Ice Control,Ability to see in the dark
Bio: Jeanie was trapped on Lyoko after her first trip there before the corruption. Because of this she never returned to school, and was rumored to be dead. She is currently trapped in a guardian in Sector 5.
Last edited by Jeanie on 16 May 2012, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
ImagePlease click me.
My Dragons.
Code Lyoko forum join date: July 17th, 2006
Sometimes the only choices you have are bad ones, but you still have to choose.-The 12th Doctor

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login