My reign of terror has come to an end and you may all release that breath you've no doubt been holding. :p I'll be busy partying it up this month, so it's time to get yr votes in and determine March's neon green Overlord.
THIS MONTH'S RULES
1. Everyone gets to post up to two (2) nominations.
2. If you nominate yourself, you must also post one other nomination.
3. A member who has previously been MotM may be nominated again if their last term as MotM was at least four months ago.
1. You must have a legitimate reason for antivoting--namely in the case you suspect the candidate's behavior.
2. You must submit antivotes to me, by PM. Do not post it in the thread.
3. Antivotes are only applied in cases of tying for the winning spot.
If you don't follow these rules, your nominations won't be counted.
This month's nomination period ends 2nd March. The mods and MotM will work out the winner in case of ties, flamewars, scheduling conflicts, etc. A suitable punishment will be doled out to a MotM that abuses their privileges Let's get it rolling!
Other minor details:
You can nominate yourself, but you still need other people to vote for you in order to win.
Permanent mods can make a collective executive decision to reject someone who has been chosen, or to end someone's month early which we will only use if absolutely necessary. Abuse of MotM power will result in immediate termination of your term.
If you nominate someone (including yourself) it would be useful to say why you think they should be MotM.
MotMs so far:
2013 May/June - Abraxas
2013 July - The Pikachu Master
2013 August - MovMou
2013 September - drpdrp
2013 October - MidnightOdd
2013 November - nodsviper
2013 December/2014 January - LaserArrow
2014 February - Soul Jelly
Important forums news will be posted here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1