I quite enjoyed my time as moderator, but all things must come to an end. I must give up the ability to peruse the Trash Bin and hold secret conversations, so here is the thread for October's Moderator of the Month.
THIS MONTH'S RULES
1. Everyone gets to post up to two (2) nominations.
2. If you nominate yourself, you must also post one other nomination.
3. A member who has previously been MotM may be nominated again if their last term as MotM was at least four months ago.
1. You must have a legitimate reason for antivoting — namely in the case you suspect the candidate's behavior.
2. You must submit antivotes to the mods, by PM. Do not post it in the thread.
3. Antivotes are only applied in cases of tying for the winning spot.
If you don't follow these rules, your nominations won't be counted.
This month's nomination period ends 30th September. The mods and MotM will work out the winner in case of ties, flamewars, scheduling conflicts, etc. A suitable punishment will be doled out to a MotM that abuses their privileges.
Other minor details:
You can nominate yourself, but you still need other people to vote for you in order to win.
The permanent mods can make a collective executive decision to reject someone who has been chosen, or to end someone's month early, which will happen only if absolutely necessary. Abuse of MotM power will result in immediate termination of the MotM's term.
If you nominate someone (including yourself) it would be useful to say why you think they should be MotM.
MotMs for the last year:
2013 October - MidnightOdd
2013 November - nodsviper
2013 December/2014 January - LaserArrow
2014 February - Soul Jelly
2014 March - tbcr
2014 April - AelitaYumiHotaru
2014 May - Benoni
2014 June - Karanto
2014 July - SMARTAgentKC
2014 August - Thevil1
2014 September - drpdrp
Important forums news will be posted here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1