Mistakes in evolution

Discuss individual episodes in detail here. 1 topic per episode.
The Goblin
Veteran

Mistakes in evolution

Post by The Goblin » 24 Oct 2013, 14:01

What they ignored from the cartoon like odd piloting the skid terribly while in the cartoon aelita said odd taught her how to pilot and also he piloted in episode bragging rights,
in the cartoon odd hardly believed in luck in evolution odd's the only one who does, there's more but i'm leaving it to you

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Tsunamix
Veteran

Re: Mistakes in evolution

Post by Tsunamix » 24 Oct 2013, 16:23

One word: Retcon.
My Fanfiction: Go Here. Read Now.

NEED ARTWORK FOR MY FANFICTION. IF ANYONE WISHES TO DO SO, PM ME.

SWORN TO SECRECY: Topic Here.
Fridays at 7 PM EST.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

McTrooper
Veteran

Post by McTrooper » 24 Oct 2013, 18:49

It is the price we pay to see more Code Lyoko. At least they didn't turn it into Power Rangers.
Not that I don't find it interesting to hear about mistakes, that's why I looked into this thread.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

The Goblin
Veteran

Post by The Goblin » 31 Oct 2013, 12:32

Another mistake is in episode xana 2.0, aelita said she saw xana's codes, not the eye of xana which does not appear anymore.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Strangely_Scott
Veteran

Post by Strangely_Scott » 01 Nov 2013, 19:54

Yeah, there's literally dozens of continuity issues if not more. But I'm not particularly bothered by that. I've seen so many shows get rebooted and retooled that at this point I just don't care about the small stuff that much. And I feel like a lot of the changes are pretty acceptable. The eye symbol popping up on computer screens randomly always felt a bit goofy and half of the time it's only us, the audience, who was seeing it. Plus from a story perspective XANA wasn't very powerful and perhaps couldn't display the eye to Aelita.

If we're going to list mistakes the easy target is the rules regarding towers. We know that at various times they've all entered towers, so they all should know how too. I will say though they'd never entered an activated tower before, so there might be a difference. After all in the previous seasons they could fall into the tower if they weren't careful, but Aelita on the other hand always had to concentrate when entering. So perhaps their difficulty in entering towers is warranted if indeed activated towers are different from regular ones. So this may not exactly be a mistake, but more of a improperly explained scenario.
And that's what they'd look like if they were still animated. Happy? http://fav.me/d5dtuvd

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Snickie
Veteran

Post by Snickie » 29 Nov 2013, 23:45

Yumi, season 4, episode 76 "The Lake".

Link:
BBcode: