[Evolution] # 09 - How to Fool XANA

Discuss individual episodes in detail here. 1 topic per episode.
User avatar
Possession
Veteran
Posts: 364
Joined: 20 Apr 2012, 15:13

Re: [Evolution] # 09 - How to Fool XANA

Post by Possession » 23 Feb 2013, 18:27

TheYoshster210 wrote:Smart thinking by Jeremie to implant some fake source codes in Ulrich! I doubt it'll work for long though since knowing XANA, its gonna find a way around this.
I'm pretty sure they decided not to use it again, as it's dangerous to the user. In this case Ulrich, as he seemed to pass out once he got rid of the spectre, and look at how the system nearly corrupted whilst they were implanting the codes into him whilst in the tower.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Olivier
Veteran
Posts: 276
Joined: 24 Jan 2013, 19:38

Re: [Evolution] # 09 - How to Fool XANA

Post by Olivier » 23 Feb 2013, 18:50

That's right, in the end Jeremie decides not to use this technique again (too risky).

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
Strangely_Scott
Veteran
Posts: 480
Joined: 25 Apr 2012, 23:48

Re: [Evolution] # 09 - How to Fool XANA

Post by Strangely_Scott » 23 Feb 2013, 20:28

I'm glad Sissi is still mean. Despite the end of season 4 I never really expected her to change. Plus I think she's more interesting as sort of an antagonistic element toward the LW. When she's nice she's sort of boring and one note to me. She's just built into that "love to hate" mold and it's worked this far.
Image
And that's what they'd look like if they were still animated. Happy? http://fav.me/d5dtuvd

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
tbcr
Veteran
Posts: 712
Joined: 19 Apr 2012, 21:10

Re: [Evolution] # 09 - How to Fool XANA

Post by tbcr » 23 Feb 2013, 21:08

Strangely_Scott wrote:I'm glad Sissi is still mean. Despite the end of season 4 I never really expected her to change. Plus I think she's more interesting as sort of an antagonistic element toward the LW. When she's nice she's sort of boring and one note to me. She's just built into that "love to hate" mold and it's worked this far.
you may have point, but to some, it kind of makes their "two dimensional villian" argument seem more valid =/. Hopefully she might get better later on
Marathon Speedrun Times: Discord
M1A1 - 26:57 - PB
M2 - 33:52 - PB
M2 - XBLA - 38:59 - PB
M2 - Coop with ApertureGrillz - 27:17 IGT/29:09 RTA - WR
MInf - 15:42- WR
Minf all main levels - 27:49 - PB

Image
Avatar by ApertureGrillz

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
Ice emblem glory
Veteran
Posts: 337
Joined: 26 Apr 2012, 22:28

Re: [Evolution] # 09 - How to Fool XANA

Post by Ice emblem glory » 23 Feb 2013, 23:35

Until I have an answer for the following question, can you please use spoiler tags? Is Sissy in this episode (Do NOT describe her)?
http://starfoxfanatic4ever.deviantart.com/
Music by Russel Shaw from the Fable games by Lionhead studios. If you have not played these games, I pity you.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inPx0387cUU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrMZi-wHa3Y https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAnrinoieqA
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/foxmcloudiscool

Nostalgia punch! & this song seems to fight Code Lyoko for some reason:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiPDhxv7Mgo

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Epsilon
Veteran
Posts: 69
Joined: 06 Nov 2012, 02:15

Re: [Evolution] # 09 - How to Fool XANA

Post by Epsilon » 24 Feb 2013, 14:17

Yes, she is in this episode.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
Ice emblem glory
Veteran
Posts: 337
Joined: 26 Apr 2012, 22:28

Re: [Evolution] # 09 - How to Fool XANA

Post by Ice emblem glory » 24 Feb 2013, 20:24

OK I saw it with subtitles. The fight scenes were well done. As for Sissy, I must complain that even with 4 inch high heels she is hardly taller than Odd...not good.
http://starfoxfanatic4ever.deviantart.com/
Music by Russel Shaw from the Fable games by Lionhead studios. If you have not played these games, I pity you.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inPx0387cUU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrMZi-wHa3Y https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAnrinoieqA
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/foxmcloudiscool

Nostalgia punch! & this song seems to fight Code Lyoko for some reason:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiPDhxv7Mgo

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
tbcr
Veteran
Posts: 712
Joined: 19 Apr 2012, 21:10

Re: [Evolution] # 09 - How to Fool XANA

Post by tbcr » 25 Feb 2013, 23:07

Ice emblem glory wrote:As for Sissy, I must complain that even with 4 inch high heels she is hardly taller than Odd...not good.
i'm sorry.....what? have you taken into consideration that sine this takes places a few months to a year later than season 4, that Odd might have had a growth spurt (or you know, Sissi had bones removed).
Marathon Speedrun Times: Discord
M1A1 - 26:57 - PB
M2 - 33:52 - PB
M2 - XBLA - 38:59 - PB
M2 - Coop with ApertureGrillz - 27:17 IGT/29:09 RTA - WR
MInf - 15:42- WR
Minf all main levels - 27:49 - PB

Image
Avatar by ApertureGrillz

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
Strangely_Scott
Veteran
Posts: 480
Joined: 25 Apr 2012, 23:48

Re: [Evolution] # 09 - How to Fool XANA

Post by Strangely_Scott » 26 Feb 2013, 01:28

Ice emblem glory wrote:OK I saw it with subtitles. The fight scenes were well done. As for Sissy, I must complain that even with 4 inch high heels she is hardly taller than Odd...not good.
I'm doubting she was cast for her height.

And all of them are different heights than they were previously anyway. I think we should just accept the fact that most of the group went through a growth spurt since season 4. Obviously Odd has had a growth spurt since we last saw him and Sissi probably is as tall as she'll ever be (Since girls generally hit their peak height sometime in the 14-16 age range which Sissi is a part of).

At some point Odd is bound to be taller than Sissi. So should we get additional seasons it's likely Odd will be even taller.
Image
And that's what they'd look like if they were still animated. Happy? http://fav.me/d5dtuvd

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

User avatar
Ice emblem glory
Veteran
Posts: 337
Joined: 26 Apr 2012, 22:28

Re: [Evolution] # 09 - How to Fool XANA

Post by Ice emblem glory » 26 Feb 2013, 01:55

Strangely_Scott wrote:
Ice emblem glory wrote:OK I saw it with subtitles. The fight scenes were well done. As for Sissy, I must complain that even with 4 inch high heels she is hardly taller than Odd...not good.
I'm doubting she was cast for her height.

And all of them are different heights than they were previously anyway. I think we should just accept the fact that most of the group went through a growth spurt since season 4. Obviously Odd has had a growth spurt since we last saw him and Sissi probably is as tall as she'll ever be (Since girls generally hit their peak height sometime in the 14-16 age range which Sissi is a part of).

At some point Odd is bound to be taller than Sissi. So should we get additional seasons it's likely Odd will be even taller.
That doe'snt make it appropriate.
http://starfoxfanatic4ever.deviantart.com/
Music by Russel Shaw from the Fable games by Lionhead studios. If you have not played these games, I pity you.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inPx0387cUU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrMZi-wHa3Y https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAnrinoieqA
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/foxmcloudiscool

Nostalgia punch! & this song seems to fight Code Lyoko for some reason:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiPDhxv7Mgo

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Post Reply