[Evolution] # 10 - The Warrior Awakens

Discuss individual episodes in detail here. 1 topic per episode.
Ruby of Blue
Veteran

Re: [Evolution] # 10 - The Warrior Awakens

Post by Ruby of Blue » 03 Mar 2013, 13:55

Strangely_Scott wrote:
Epsilon wrote:Well, we saw the Yumi Stick and she actually did some of her classic flips! That was one thing I missed, I mean that was her thing!
I really liked this episode, although I wonder how Jeremie was able to program a new weapon so quickly.
I'd guess that Jeremy had made it before and hadn't found a good use for it until now. I mean there's little to no use for it on Lyoko just because long range weapons like Yumi's fans are more effective on XANA's monsters. Ninja's on the other hand undoubtedly require close range weapons like swords and staffs.

It's hard to say what else Jeremy has programmed in his spare time but never found a use for.
Remember when we said Jeremy was a productive procrastinator? When he doesn't feel like creating a deus ex machina on Lyoko, he makes design changes and new weapons.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

memoire-blanche
Veteran

Post by memoire-blanche » 11 Mar 2013, 18:48

This episode was great! It finally has some consistency and right pacing, unlike some of the previous episodes. And it managed to deliver a message(although I was surprised the group did not realize something was off about Ninjas' behavior). Annnd Jim was just AMAZING!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

McTrooper
Veteran

Post by McTrooper » 22 Jan 2015, 23:26

I loved this episode too. The whole conflict between staying in the real world and going to Lyoko has been done, but this had a pay off and a story better than most of the Xana attacks this season. (not that I haven't loved those episodes, but I can't ignore facts)

I am really starting to love that new vehicle too.

It seems odd that Jim was embarrassed to be seen being lazy in front of the TV, but I guess he might think that others think he is more athletic than he seems.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

ChesterKiwi
Veteran

Post by ChesterKiwi » 23 Jan 2015, 19:21

I feel like Evolution has been completely forgotten. I need to rewatch it.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

McTrooper
Veteran

Post by McTrooper » 28 Jan 2015, 04:45

drpdrp97 wrote:I feel like Evolution has been completely forgotten. I need to rewatch it.
I've be going through the show slowly. I tried to re-watch season 2-4 of Code Lyoko before watching the Evolution, but CN didn't air CL season 4 completely and my VHS could take me only so far.
Now I just want to see it.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

McTrooper
Veteran

Post by McTrooper » 01 Mar 2015, 06:27

drpdrp97 wrote:I feel like Evolution has been completely forgotten. I need to rewatch it.
I've be going through the show slowly. I tried to re-watch season 2-4 of Code Lyoko before watching the Evolution, but CN didn't air CL season 4 completely and my VHS could take me only so far.
Now I just want to see it.

- - -
Edit: It looks like Kabillion Channel on YouTube may have the complete season 4 free and legal. Fun, now to figure out where I left off with that. :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links