[Evolution] # 13 - Friday the 13th

Discuss individual episodes in detail here. 1 topic per episode.
Strangely_Scott
Veteran

Re: [Evolution] # 13 - Friday the 13th

Post by Strangely_Scott » 25 Mar 2013, 22:32

Tsunamix wrote:I mean, yeah, it wasn't the best, but it's definitely better than what everyone's making it out to be (Believe me, XANA 2.0 was much worse). In terms of a potential hiatus though, it definitely isn't the type of episode you would want to start a hiatus with, I'll admit that.
My feelings on it have softened somewhat. I feel like had this come earlier in the season I would have liked it much better. It's just halfway through the season when we're really starting to get into big story and action episodes to get an episode where nothing happens on Earth or Lyoko is just a major letdown.

Honestly this doesn't even fit that well into the episode order. I mean one episode ago we had the group deciding to limit Laura's access to the supercomputer and then in this episode they call for her help almost instantly and then almost virtualize her. I feel like this would have made better sense as an earlier episode.
And that's what they'd look like if they were still animated. Happy? http://fav.me/d5dtuvd

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Agent Odd
Veteran

Post by Agent Odd » 26 Mar 2013, 11:24

Well, they DID accept her into the group, so it isn't really much of a surprise.
ImageImage

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Strangely_Scott
Veteran

Post by Strangely_Scott » 26 Mar 2013, 14:17

Agent Odd wrote:Well, they DID accept her into the group, so it isn't really much of a surprise.
Well yes, but just an episode ago they voted to limit her access more. It just a little wacky that they reversed that decision one episode later.
And that's what they'd look like if they were still animated. Happy? http://fav.me/d5dtuvd

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Epsilon
Veteran

Post by Epsilon » 26 Mar 2013, 23:27

Who knows, maybe they switched the order of the episodes? Either way, I'm glad Laura didn't end up going to Lyoko.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

SDM
Veteran

Post by SDM » 29 Mar 2013, 02:30

Maybe there is a reason they haven't used teleportation at the Cortex is because its too dangerous to dock the Skid. As we have seen, the Cortex moves around. The area never stays in one place for long. So what happens if they are docked with a tower, and the Cortex shifts. If the Cortex moves, the towers are going to move with it. This could cause the Skid to break its connection with the tower and cause major problems or even worse, the Skid could be destroyed. And the Skid is the team's only connection to the supercomputer when they are on the Cortex.
"A secret that should of remained just a secret." Hidden Within (story in works)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

nodsviper
Veteran

Post by nodsviper » 04 Apr 2013, 16:19

Odd's conversation with jim near the beginning was pretty funny :teehee:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

LaserArrow
2014 Biggest Contribution to the CL Community

Post by LaserArrow » 07 Apr 2013, 03:56

Distant cousins anyone?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

The Goblin
Veteran

Post by The Goblin » 25 Oct 2013, 08:21

Weren't they trying to convince odd about luck in episode hard luck?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links