RIP Carlo de Bounty

Discuss anything about Code Lyoko!
JTunlimited
Veteran

RIP Carlo de Bounty

Post by JTunlimited » 02 Feb 2018, 22:13

Carlo de Bounty, a Co-Developer and Writer for Code Lyoko Has Passed Away, His passing was Announce by Thomas Romain on Twitter Early this Morning. He Thomas and Tania made the Pilot Garage Kids back in 2001 as well help developed the shows Graphic Bible , He was also the writer of 2 episode in season 1 writing episode 20: Robots and episode 21: Zero Gravity Zone. He left the series after that he then went a wrote for TV Movies and Short flims. My Thoughts and Prayers go out to his familes and Friends. He, Thomas and Tania they Created a show that change the i Respect and look at animation. Here's a Translation of Thomas's Tweet:

“We developed Code Lyoko together in 2001". "I have learned with great sadness that my friend Carlo de Boutiny has left us". "In addition to being a great person", "Carlo was a talented writer"." I miss his words."
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login