I can't get over Code Lyoko, help!!!

Non-Code Lyoko discussions go here!
Karam

I can't get over Code Lyoko, help!!!

Post by Karam » 07 Jan 2019, 01:51

Remembering CL as a kid, I immediatly went to rewatch it all again. I binge watched it, and got all 96 episodes(ye, f*** season 5! What a joke and waste of money! Ew!) watched in between 3-4 days.

After having gone through the whole journey once again and at last - watching Odd cry, made me bawl. I then tried to get myself back on track with some - if I were Lucky enough - positive forum-posts out there. Bad luck! Reading all the previous forum posts about people trying so hard to keep the torch lit for CL, made me even more sad and I still can't digest the fact that such a wellmade Cartoon gets me so emotional! And comparing the situations, I feel like my life is so rotten and mere trash, going through these awful High school years ;...(

I wrote this sulking in bed. As hope, or a Call to anyone out there. To drag me into the fun - the core of lyoko. Where at least some Can bring up my lonerlike soul, from ravenous despair!

still crying for CL,
Karam.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login